• How much will my savings be worth?
• Am I saving enough today?
• When will my investment goal be met?
• Results and the Investment Savings graph update
instantly as you input assumptions.
• Choose to increase future contributions based
on annual salary increases or the maximum allowable for
• Investment options and historical return rates
are provided for fast and accurate planning (you may also
customize your investment options and return rates).
• Drop down windows and buttons make it easy to
adjust your investment asset allocation.
• Understand the significant investment growth required
in the latter years of your investment plan.
• See how your future contributions are increased
for salary (raises) or to match the maximum allowable
• This sheet calculates 154 possible investment
scenarios assuming slightly higher and lower rates of
return (as well as different levels of annual contributions).
• This calculator will prepare you for multiple
outcomes while educating you on the sensitivity of long
term investment planning.
• Choose to display: Total Investment Value, Capital
Gains or Total Contributions
• See how all your variables/ assumptions from the
above pages come together.
• Chart different data points with the drop down
window (Retirement Savings, Income, Spending, etc.)
• Understand what area of your plan needs to be
adjusted in order to meet your retirement goals.
Are you investing enough time into your investment plan?
you run the numbers on multiple investment scenarios?
your investment goal realistic?
At Simpleplanning.com, we develop comprehensive but easy
to use Excel based financial planners that help users
answer the tough questions.
Download our Excel based Investment
Calculator & Planner demo
or preview our planner by clicking on the images above.